Twitter Updates =)

Follow shadowKath11 on Twitter

Saturday 2 April 2011

SJM Messages



“I hope everyone can give us lots of love.” -Sungmin.
“I want to thank our members and our ELF who believes that we will be together forever. I’m always very thankful to all of you, I love you.” -Kyuhyun.
“My Super Junior members whom I’ve become one with!! I cherish each and every one of you~ I really love all of you.” -Ryeowook.
“Now I’m going to become the real “Asia Anchovy” Thank you to all the people who had worked hard and helped Super Junior-M.” Eunhyuk.
“As long as there is E.L.F watching me, I can do it even more handsomely than anyone else!!” -Donghae.
“Everyone, you’ve worked hard! Thank you to the fans who have always believed and supported SJM, we won’t let all of you down.” -Zhou Mi.
“The person who allowed all this to be realized, Teacher Lee Soo Man, thank you*.*” -Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment