Twitter Updates =)

Follow shadowKath11 on Twitter

Friday 1 April 2011

Kim Youngwoon (Kangin of Super Junior) has revealed that he is “very much in love”

In a recent interview, Kim Youngwoon (Kangin of Super Junior) has revealed that he is “very much in love” and he keeps in regular contact with her during his time in military. Although knowing this would start a lot of controversy and rumors, Kangin speaks “I trust ELF to react accordingly. I love her very much. Please welcome her int...o the ELF family with open arms.”

Kim Youngwoon’s reason for admitting such a secret, “I believe ELF should know all our secrets. Spending time here has made me realize secrets can be bad. I want you to know everything.” Kangin looked well in his military attire, greeting us with a smile.

Source (CLICK the LINK): http://bit.ly/ftDgfU  
Credit PROPERLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment