Twitter Updates =)

Follow shadowKath11 on Twitter

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Super Junior Sungmin & Donghae - Starcall [VALENTINE'S DAY]



(SM) Hi I'm Sungmin.It's Valentine's Day.
(DH) Today is Valentine's Day?
(SM) yes.I received lots of chocolate.
(DH) how many?
(SM) me?three thousand fifty thousand...
(DH) what??That's ridiculous.
(SM) actuality,I didn't received anything. T.T
(DH) huh?You received~Then What is the fans gave us chocolate in home?? (SM) eh~I didn't go back to home. so I didn't know.
(DH) huh?where are you living these days?
(SM) no no I mean,after my schedule,I didn't go back to home.
Anyway,I'll eat chocolates which you gave us and put on weight. I really appreciate the fans for their endless support and love.
(DH)Because you gave us a lot of love, we received a lot of chocolate and we are getting a lot of love.
I hope always blessed with good health. Valentine's Day..Let with us.
(SM) I envy you.
(DH) Why?
(SM) Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment